Sabtu, 22 Disember 2012

I'm not trying to show I'm a goody-goody, Allah knows this is personal to me, but I just want those brokenhearted and hopeless romantic girls to reflect...

I'm not really bothered about not meeting my "Mr. Darcy" or "Prince Charming" or whatever those fairytales call it.
If his name has been written down next to mine billions of years ago by the Magestic, the One who controls all things,
then no force on Earth would be able to stop us from being together.
I'm more worried about giving away half of my heart to the wrong man,
and being left with only the other half to present to the man who deserves the whole, complete form of it...
I'm more worried about failing to preserve my dignity and modesty, which I know is my responsibility as a Muslim woman... And where my true beauty and value as a woman lies in the eyes of Allah...
I'm more worried about basing my relationship with the opposite gender in a way that incurs the displeasure of Allah...
I'm more worried about succumbing to the tricks of Shaitan Laknatullah...
I'm more worried about regretting something I have done in the past, which could never be undone no matter how much I want it to be...
And I'm definitely not about to spend my whole life being heartbroken from one failed relationship to another...

What I know is when the right time has come, and meeting someone is going to be good for me, Allah will make it happen, as I'm certain my Creator only wants the best for me...
However, if I don't meet him, It's not because I've never went out 'dating around'...
it's not because I was this strict conservative Muslimah who was old-fashioned and stupid,
It's because Allah has decided not to write any names beside mine, and He would know what is best for me, better than myself.
I would never regret being the way I am, because it's all for Allah, and for that I know He would never make me regret anything :)

Oh Allah, please give us the strength to be your obedient servants,
make us meet our partners in a way that has your approval and blessings, instead of your displeasure...
And reward us by completing our stories with happy endings in this world and the Hereafter, Insyallah :)

ps. By not receiving any love from a guy, you learn to love yourself :)

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan